Let Oz PCs make your wireless devices talk to each other instead of you swearing at them.
Bring your computer or laptop in for a dust-out
Contact us for more information.
(07) 3245 6504 or (07) 3171 2188
Oz PC's Capalaba Central Shopping Center and NOW also 6/75 Boundary Street, Redland Bay QLD 4165
Intel® SSD 545s Series (128GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 3D2, TLC) Retail Box Single Pack
Gigabyte SSD 120GB 2.5″ SATA3 500/380 MB/s 50K/60K 2240 100mm 2M hrs MTBF HMB TRIM & S.M.A.R.T Solid State Drive 3yrs Wty
Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
Total Capacity: 120GB*
Warranty: Limited 3-years
Sequential Read speed : up to 500 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 380 MB/s**
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
* Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
** Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Interface SATA 6.0Gb/s
Form Factor 2.5-inch internal SSD
Total Capacity 120GB
Warranty Limited 3-year or 75TBW
NAND NAND Flash
External DDR Cache N/A
Sequential Read speed up to 500 MB/s ; Minimum 350 MB/s
Sequential Write speed up to 380 MB/s ; Minimum 280 MB/s
Random Read IOPS Up to 50k
Random Write IOPS Up to 60k
Dimension (W x H x L) 69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF) 2M hours
Power Consumption (Active) Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW
Power Consumption (Idle) 170mW
Temperature (Operating) 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage) -40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 75 TBW, whichever comes first.
Intel SSD 600P 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD M.2 form factor
up to 1900MB/s READ
up to 650MB/s Write
Low power and space conscious form factor
AES – 256 bit encryption
3D TLC NAND
5 year warranty
Form Factor M.2
Interface SATA III
Maximum 4K Random Write Up to 85,000 IOPS
Read / Write (MB/sec) Read: Up to 560MB/s
Write: Up to 480MB/s