Let Oz PCs make your wireless devices talk to each other instead of you swearing at them.
Bring your computer or laptop in for a dust-out
Contact us for more information.
(07) 3245 6504 or (07) 3171 2188
Oz PC's Capalaba Central Shopping Center and NOW also 6/75 Boundary Street, Redland Bay QLD 4165
Crucial 8GB DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) CL11 Unbuffered UDIMM 240pin 1.35V/1.5V
Kingston 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 SODIMM 2666MHz CL19 1.2V Unbuffered ValueRAM Single Stick Notebook Laptop Memory
This document describes ValueRAM’s KVR26S19S8/8 is a 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-2666 CL19 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx8, non-ECC, memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2666 timing of 19-19-19 at 1.2V. This 260-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers. The electrical and mechanical specifications are as follows:
• Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP = 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
• Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for
data, strobe, and mask signals
• Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
• Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
• On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
• On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8
via the mode register set (MRS)
• Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
• Fly-by topology
• Terminated control command and address bus
• PCB: Height 1.18” (30.00mm)
• RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
Kingston 8GB (1x8GB)
PC3-12800 (1600MHz) DDR3L
Corsair Memory — 4GB DDR3L SODIMM Memory (CMSO4GX3M1C1600C11)
Stable, Reliable, Compatible.
ValueSelect memory is tested to Corsair’s tough standards and is stable, reliable, and compatible with virtually all major notebook and netbook PCs. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.